Please note that entry will be via the gate onto College Lane only whilst the main Bluecoat building remains closed to the general public.
We will offer a private view by appointment system on the days we open. These can be booked in advance by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have followed public health guidelines and will employ a one way system with social distancing markers (see local maker Karen Edwards of The Red Button Press‘ brilliant letterpress gallery signs above) and a limit of 3 visitors in the Display Centre at any one time whilst the distancing advice is at 2 metres..
- access is only via our College Lane entrance on limited days by appointment through June – please check our website for the latest updates
- we will provide hand sanitiser and ask that each visitor uses it on entry to the gallery and before leaving and keeps the handling of work to a minimum.
- the member of staff on duty will wear a face mask (commissioned by Lily Falkingham) and we ask wherever possible that our visitors do the same when entering the gallery.
- we have installed a screen on the counter for extra protection when paying and will be regularly cleaning surfaces.
- we will not accept any payment by cash and will offer contactless payment wherever possible.
We look forward to safely welcoming you back soon.