Bluecoat Display Centre is a registered charity which aims to support individual artists, designers and makers.
By becoming a Member, you will make your own personal contribution to the continuing development of the North West’s leading contemporary craft gallery.
**Individual Membership – £30
**Joint Membership – £40
To download the Membership application form, please click here: Membership Forms
** Student Membership – £15 – (Click here to see further details about student membership)
How your donation helps:
- It helps us to support over 350 studio based artists and makers.
- It enables us to host an on-going programme of talks, workshops, trips and events.
- It allows us to maintain a high quality exhibition programme.
- It enables us to continue our outreach programmes working with social care groups and local hospitals to demonstrate the benefit that craft can have on a person’s health and wellbeing.
- We would like to offer you 5% discount on purchases over £20 at the Bluecoat Display Centre.
- You will get exclusive postal invitations to our Private Views.
- At our Private View evenings you will receive 10% discount on purchases.
- Exclusive invitations to ‘Friends Events’ including our regular Artist Talk series at the Athenaeum Club.
- Reduced rates on all our talks, trips, workshops and events.
To become a Member, come into the gallery or download the forms and send us a cheque for the appropriate amount and we will send your membership card in the post.
**If you would like to give more in your donation, please do, as every little helps to support our charitable work. Thank you.
If you belong to an organisation, or have your own business there are also Corporate Friends Memberships available – we offer a variety of packages to suit your organisation, and can tailor the package to suit your individual needs.
Contact: email@example.com or call 0151 709 4014.